Monday, July 5, 2010

Home at Last

Tami and I arrived home Sunday night hoping to see the Denton fireworks only to find they were on Saturday night!  Thankfully some people in our neighborhood ignored the ban on fireworks in the city of Denton and we had a pretty good show.

After two weeks of travel it's good to be home.  Tami and I had a great time getting away together for the first time in many years!  I highly recommend parents that you take a trip without kids whenever possible, it will bless your life!

For the remainder of the this week I will be getting ready to speak at Mini-Camp at Camp Copass.  For the past several years this has been something I look forward to with great anticipation.  I will also begin this week to work on my book.  I hope to at least begin to get my thoughts together to begin researching and putting together what I hope to accomplish.  I'm also looking forward to spending time in prayer seeking God's vision for FBCD in the years to come. 

Thank you for your prayers for safety during my travel.  I won't be traveling again for a few weeks.  Pray this week that God will give guidance and wisdom as I begin to study and pray for your First and Second graders as they attend mini-camp. 

1 comment:

Matthew A. Butter said...

What will your book speak on?